The Guide to Data Suppression
Includes an independent evaluation of the UK market leading deceased suppression files
Data suppression is key to maintaining accurate compliant data. Implementing the right data suppression strategy will improve data accuracy bringing with it the associated benefits of increased ROI and help to mitigate the risk of breaching the GDPR.
Our guide to data suppression provides everything you need to know in one handy guide. It includes helpful tips and an FAQ’s factsheet to help make file selection simple.
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) guidance on deceased suppression obligations
- Independent evaluation of the 3 leading deceased suppression files
- Suppression and compliance with the GDPR – The facts, how do you ensure your process is GDPR compliant?
- How to evaluate data suppression services – Accuracy, recency, coverage and size
- PLUS our FAQ factsheet and helpful tips on how to get the best out of your data suppression provider
Latest in Media
Complacency when it comes to data suppression could be sabotaging your campaign performance and may also derail your GDPR compliance plans.
Why are the country’s GDPR compliance plans stalling? Our advice – stick to the certainties.
We’ve just published a new whitepaper in conjunction with DataIQ to help steer your GDPR preparations, including a detailed suppression strategy checklist.