The most comprehensive and accurate, real-time deceased identity fraud solution
Identity fraud is the fastest growing crime in the UK. In order to help assist organisations combat these crimes The Ark have launched NDR Monitor, a new and revolutionary deceased identity fraud solution that protects businesses against fraudulent applications for products, services, ID and credit.
NDR Monitor – the benefits
- Highly accurate & reliable – data is sourced directly from probate professionals and is 100% accurate
- Comprehensive – it contains key variables including death certificate number, date of birth and previous known addresses (see factsheet for full list of available variables)
- Fast – records are added to NDR Monitor 10 – 14 days after death
- Simple API integration – NDR Monitor is accessed via our API, it’s simple to use and requires minimal technical integration
- Regularly refreshed – NDR Monitor is updated daily
billion pounds - the cost of identity fraud to individuals in the UK
million individuals affected by identity fraud in the UK in 2016
of all fraud in the UK is identity fraud
committed using genuine victims identity
items of mail can be sent to a deceased individual in the 12 months after their death
Quick and reliable
Daily file refresh
Latest in Media
Complacency when it comes to data suppression could be sabotaging your campaign performance and may also derail your GDPR compliance plans.
Why are the country’s GDPR compliance plans stalling? Our advice – stick to the certainties.
We’ve just published a new whitepaper in conjunction with DataIQ to help steer your GDPR preparations, including a detailed suppression strategy checklist.