The most comprehensive and accurate, real-time deceased identity fraud solution
Identity fraud is the fastest growing crime in the UK. In order to help assist organisations combat these crimes The Ark have launched NDR Monitor, a new and revolutionary deceased identity fraud solution that protects businesses against fraudulent applications for products, services, ID and credit.
NDR Monitor – the benefits
- Highly accurate & reliable – data is sourced from the financial services sector, including pensions and annuities
- Comprehensive – all records contain full name and address details and most come with date of birth information
- Fast – most records added to NDR Monitor within 6 weeks of death, a small proportion added within a week of death
- Simple API integration – NDR Monitor is accessed via our API, it’s simple to use and requires minimal technical integration
- Regularly refreshed – NDR Monitor is updated monthly – weekly updates available on request
billion pounds - the cost of identity fraud to individuals in the UK
million individuals affected by identity fraud in the UK in 2016
of all fraud in the UK is identity fraud
committed using genuine victims identity
items of mail can be sent to a deceased individual in the 12 months after their death
Quick and reliable
Daily file refresh
Latest in Media
Today more than ever, it’s critical to make sure that mailing files contain as few deceased records as possible, preferably none. The question I frequently hear is – can I do more to stop mail arriving with a recently bereaved relative?
Here are 4 things to think about when planning your data suppression:
The Ark, The Data Quality Specialists, in conjunction with Greenstone Data Solutions has launched Intreau, a new self-service data cleansing software. Intreau has been developed to provide businesses with a quick and easy way to keep their data clean and accurate and...
Complacency when it comes to data suppression could be sabotaging your campaign performance and may also derail your GDPR compliance plans.